Webinars and Online Courses
Personal Balance and Professional Excellence
This webinar is available as a Replay
Duration: 1 hour
Facilitator: Dr. Tom Segar
You face increasing demands on your time and talent as a professional working in environments with decreasing resources and students with expanding needs. Approaching professional practice in today's world requires nimble and unconventional strategies. Discover how to excel at work while creating more time and balance for yourself.
Participants will learn effective strategies for navigating the following:
Dr. Tom Segar
- Dealing with people who drain your time and energy
- Managing your email inbox
- Meeting management
- Accomplishing more in less time
- Handling multiple tasks and projects
- Creating more free time inside and outside of the office
- Implementing effective communication strategies
- Balancing an inward and outward Focus
- Using personal and professional self-management
serves as the Vice President for Student Affairs and an affiliate graduate faculty member in the College Student Development and Administration graduate program at Shepherd University, a public liberal arts institution located 75 miles from Washington, DC and Baltimore. He has been working as an educational consultant to institutions and organizations for the past 15 years focusing on topics of leadership, diversity, and social justice.
Please read our FAQ Section for general information about our webinars including System Requirements and
recommended Compatibility Check.
Subscribe to our email list! NO SPAM, we promise. Just periodic updates on what's new along with the occasional special savings offer for our webinars.